Protecting your health and safety while providing you with prompt courteous service.
Albaugh P.H.C. Inc
Plumbing  -  Heating  -  Air Conditioning  -  Geothermal  -  Duct Cleaning
320 W. South Street | Po Box 26 | Tipton, IA  52772 | 563-886-6247
Official Amana
Dealer
Exposure to carbon monoxide is most commonly accompanied by the
following symptoms:

 Headache
 Dizziness
 Nausea
 Flu-like symptoms, fatigue
 Shortness of breath on exertion
 Impaired judgment
 Chest pain
 Confusion
 Depression
 Hallucinations
 Agitation
 Vomiting
 Abdominal pain
 Drowsiness
 Visual changes
 Fainting
 Seizure
 Memory problems
 Walking problems

For more information please check out this link on Emedicine Health
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide levels in a house should be 0
ppm.  If you have a CO Detector and it is alarming,
you may have a cracked heat exchanger.  

Call us to have it checked out.
We sell C O - Experts Low Level C O
"Health" Monitor's

CO Experts Brochure